Quick and Healthy Meals On-the-go
Time is a currency in today’s fast-paced life. Not even a decade ago, every homemaker took pride in the hours of hustle spent in making something delicious from scratch. However, with work taking equal prominence and life getting increasingly hectic, ready-to-cook mixes are a life-saver, helping people save both time and effort when cooking something equally delicious.
However, ready-to-cook foods have always known to be high on preservatives which helps increase the shelf life of the product. These result in people consuming foods high on sodium, which lead to negative health effects.
Luckily, with Tata Sampann Ready-to-Cook Mixes, having a healthy, ready-to-cook meal is no longer a dream!
The Tata Sampann Advantage
Tata Sampann Ready-to-cook Mixes; i.e. the Multigrain Chilla Mix, Pakoda Mix, Moong Dal Chilla Mix, Multigrain Khichidi Mix with the shelf life of nine months, boasts of ingredients sourced from the most authentic origins, sorted, cleaned and tested for quality.
Where regular rice undergoes five to six rounds of polishing, the rice used in the Tata Sampann 6-Grain Khichdi is semi-polished, retaining the outer bran layer further retaining the nutritional value.
High in protein, Moong Dal used in the Tata Sampann Moong Dal Chilla or the grains used in the Multigrain Chilla mix do not undergo artificial polishing with oil, water or leather, keeping its moisture levels low. Furthermore, the fine Tata Sampann Pakoda Mix uses besan made from 100% chana dal, absorbs more water and less oil, ensuring more batter than the same amount of ordinary besan.
Tata Sampann Ready-To-Cook Mixes are made with natural and preservative-free ingredients and are 100% vegetarian.
We have a host of products that are a part of the Tata Sampann Ready-to-Cook Mixes family:
- Multi-grain Chilla Mix : Rich in protein and dietary fibre, this ready-to-cook mix consists of unpolished moong dal flour, pea flour, besan, pea protein concentrate, iodised salt, red chilli powder, spice mix and rice flour.
- Pakoda Mix : Fine besan being its principal ingredient, the Pakoda Mix‘s composition of besan, rice flour & spices has been created with careful precision to give you the benefit of less oil absorption, with great taste & crispiness.
- Moong Dal Chilla Mix : Gateway to the most delicious of breakfasts, this mix comprises unpolished moong dal flour, iodised salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, ajwain, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder and black pepper powder.
- Multi-Dal Chilla Mix : For the nutritious power-packed meals on-the-go, you could always use the Multi-Dal Chilla Mix, with unpolished moong dal and urad dal flours, unpolished masoor dal, rice flour, iodised salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, clove powder, cumin powder, cinnamon powder and ajwain as its ingredients.
- Idli Mix : Rich in dietary fibre, this Idli Mix uses key ingredient such as rice flour, black gram flour and brown rice flour to help you get ready nutritious breakfasts.
- Dosa Mix : Whip up some healthy dosas in a jiffy with Tata Sampann Dosa Mix – made of rice flour, black gram flour, brown rice flour, refined wheat flour, iodised salt and methi powder as its key ingredients.
- Multigrain Khichdi Mix : Retaining the natural goodness of unpolished grains, the Multigrain Khichdi Mix helps you prepare some robust meals, using unpolished moong dal flour, pea flour, besan, pea protein concentrate, iodised salt, red chilli powder, spice mix and rice flour as its ingredients
- Moong Dal Vada Mix : You can now easily prepare a batch of yummy and fibre-rich vadas with this Moong Dal Vada Mix that consists of unpolished moong dal flour, rice flour, iodised salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chilli powder, ginger powder, black pepper powder and ajwain.
Health Benefits of Ready-to-Cook Mixes
- Besan helps lower cholesterol.
- Ragi aids digestion and weight loss.
- Rice provides energy and improves metabolism.
- Amaranth lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- The high fibre content of bajra helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Asafoetida works against Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and an upset stomach.
Go Brown: Basmati Rice with Bran-s...
An essential part of every Indian’s diet, the Basmati is...
My Gudness Snacks: A Healthy Betwe...
Everybody snacks at leisure. But increasingly, snacks have become a...
Chutneys: The Preservative-Free Fo...
Indian cuisine has always continued to be defined by its...