Tata Sampann Toor Dal
• A staple in the Indian diet, toor dal is used to prepare sambar, dal tadka, the maharashtrian varan and more.
• Tata Sampanns Toor Dal is of best quality from select farms in Latur.
• It is rich in protein, vitamins and iron and can be enjoyed well with rotis or rice.
• Tata Sampann Dals are unpolished and do not undergo artificial polishing with water, oil or leather, thereby retaining their goodness.
• The 5-Step Purity process ensures that Tata Sampann Toor Dal grains are uniform, cleaner and superior.
Innovative Kasuri Methi Recipes
Kasuri methi is the dried version of the fresh fenugreek leaves. This power-packed ingredient serves as a garnish in countless...
Home Remedies For Mouth Ulcers
Mouth ulcers or apthae or canker sores are tiny, shallow lesions which form on the soft tissues in the mouth....
Home Remedies For A Sore Throat
Clinical data shows that sore throats are one of the most common ailments, especially when the weather changes. This trouble...