• A staple in the Indian diet, toor dal is used to prepare sambar, dal tadka, the maharashtrian varan and more.
• Tata Sampann Toor Dal is of best quality from select farms in Latur.
• It is rich in protein, vitamins and iron and can be enjoyed well with rotis or rice.
• Tata Sampann Dals are unpolished and do not undergo artificial polishing with water, oil or leather, thereby retaining their goodness.
• The 5-Step Purity process ensures that Tata Sampann Toor Dal grains are uniform, cleaner and superior.
What Could Be Causing Your Blood Pressure To Rise?
High blood pressure increases your risk of having a heart attack, stroke and heart failure. Dealing with hypertension calls for...
Getting Better Sleep
Individuals with sleep difficulties are rising in number all over the world. Increasing number of people are being diagnosed with...
Foods That Help Manage High Blood Pressure
When your heart beats, it sends blood pumping through the arteries. The highest reading caused by contraction is systolic blood...