Organic Toor Dal
• 100 percent Organic Unpolished Toor Dal
• Produce of Organic Farming Certified as per India and US Organic Standards
• No Chemical Fertilizers, Pesticides
• Organic foods are products of holistic agricultural practices focusing on bio-diversity, soil health, chemical free inputs etc. with an environmentally and socially responsible approach that have been produced in accordance with organic production standards.
• High Protein: Dals or Pulses are known to be one of the best natural sources of protein.
• Unpolished: Tata Sampann Toor Dal is unpolished and does not undergo artificial polishing with water, oil or leather, thereby retaining its goodness and protein content.
Purchased it few weeks back and loving its taste. Toor Dal being my favorite this sure is 100% organic and pure. Loving it!
A Deeper Look at Indian Spices with Luke Coutinho
Let’s imagine a typical spice box that’s commonly found in Indian households. It’s full of vibrant colours, aromas, and tastes....
No Ordinary Dal: Innovative Additions to Your Favourite Staple
Pulses add protein and fibre to your meals. They are also a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as...
9 Delicious Ways To Use Moong Dal
Moong dal is derived from whole green gram which is split with the skins removed. Archaeological evidence shows that green...