Tata Salt Crystal Salt - Iodised
Tata I-Shakti Cooking soda is a versatile cooking-grade soda that can be used in a wide variety of dishes and even for baking
- Certified Food Grade Cooking Soda
- Cooking Soda is generally known as Meetha Soda, Baking Soda, Khane ka Soda, and Appa Soda
- It is widely used in baking and in dishes like dhoklas, idlis, dosas, puris and bhaturas – adding a pinch of Tata I-Shakti Cooking Soda while making the batter helps it rise to a tender, moist and fluffy texture
- It is also used as a tenderizer and to quicken the pressure cooking process
- Aside from cooking, it has a variety of additional household and cleaning uses
- Country of Origin: India
Delicious Healthy Besan Snack Ideas
Besan or gram flour is made from chana. The beans are roasted and powdered in to flour that is extremely...
Finger Foods For Party Nights
These are absolutely scrumptious tried-and-tested finger food recipes that are perfect for a quick evening snack, for a party and...
Common Nutritional Deficiencies In India
The food that we consume nourishes our body. The body requires many macro and micro nutrients to function optimally. As...