Using Meat Masala Creatively
Sick and bored of your plain old routine recipes? Well, here’s a chance to jazz things up and experiment a little bit with the Meat Masala! This versatile spice blend imparts a brilliant aroma, vibrant colour, and bags of flavour to your dishes.
Crafted by master chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Tata Sampann Meat Masala guarantees authenticity in aroma, flavor and texture and promises you quick and satisfying meals. Adding the masala to your dishes helps you cook up a tasty menu, and you are sure to finish everything on your plate and ask for seconds and thirds! Tata Sampann Meat Masala has Kachri, an ingredient which acts as a tenderizer and adds to the lingering meaty taste of non-vegetarian dishes. A gastronomic chameleon, this masala can be amalgamated with scores of ingredients. Let’s dig in!
7 lip-smacking good recipes!
Integrate the meat masala in to all these recipes, reinvent your dishes and get rid of kitchen boredom!
• Egg curry: When you want a super yummy nutritious meal, but do not want to be burdened with washing a horde of cooking pans - this egg curry is just for you! This curry does away with the heavy dosage of fat and instead draws its fabulous flavor from the lycopene-loaded tomatoes, heart-friendly garlic and onions, and the awe-inspiring spice blend. The eggs provide oodles of quality protein and keep you full for a long interval of time. If you love curry, you absolutely must make this appetizing dish and relish it! It pairs well with roti as well as rice.
• Amritsari Chicken masala: Making chicken need not be boring with this delicious dinner idea! Retro chicken recipes have been handed down to us over generations via family members and traditional cookbooks and this one is a real charmer! Chicken slathered in cream, tomatoes, and meat masala, along with a supporting cast of onions, green peas and cashews – this one is an out-and-out classic! What’s more, instead of frying chicken, you can bake the dish after margination which will help you reduce the fat content considerably. So, make sure you add this to your weekly menu!
• Roasted Prawns: Prawns are a protein-dense food – a gram of prawn is loaded with a 25 % protein! Perfect for those who wish to build muscle and lose unwanted kilos. Including prawns in your diet helps you boost your metabolism as well as your feeling of satiety. Use chilli powder, black pepper, garlic, onion and freshly-grated ginger along with some meat masala and you’ll leave everyone super impressed! Squeeze plenty of lime juice on top - it brightens up the dish, faultlessly complements the prawns.
• Chicken Dum Biryani: Is there anything that’s more gratifying than a hearty chicken biryani? Absolutely nothing screams comfort like rice and chicken! This dish is brimming over with protein, and it slashes the number of calories substantially, thus helping you whittle your waist. Let the chicken pieces sit in the marinade, then roast them till they crisp up. Roasting drastically cuts back on the calories, but still proffers the delectable taste you crave! Toss in plenty of colorful antioxidant packed vegetables; add roasted cashews and plump raisins. The raisins go beautifully with the meat masala promising a savory – sweet combo. A flamboyantly flavoured biryani crammed with veggies and chockfull of lean protein – now that’s wholesome enough to eat two times in a week.
• Mutton masala curry: Kick things up a notch with this scrumptious mutton masala recipe! With well-cooked mutton, pungent spices, roasted tomatoes, golden-brown onions, along with lots of garlic, this dish is a massive explosion of flavor and nutrition. The mutton pieces are lavishly seasoned and braised in a cooker with a toothsome broth until falling apart. Serve this wonderful meat over a bed of rice and you’ll understand why lamb is such a loved meat.
• Fish Fingers: The ideal way to wow everyone at your next party! These fish fingers require hardly any cooking time and will be one of the healthy fish recipes that you are sure to obsess over. They are perfectly golden and crunchy and are not fried - they’re baked! They are absolutely tender inside and packed with unimaginable flavor due to the meat masala. Serve up with ketchup, mustard sauce or mayo. A timeless classic.
• Egg fried rice: The egg is a dietary powerhouse; and this egg fried rice will help you spice things up in the kitchen! It's loaded with eggs and plenty of vegetables, plus there is the meat masala for maximum flavour. You just can’t go wrong with a nice fried egg, crispy and fresh veggies - but this phenomenal recipe takes things to the next level, with bell peppers, carrots, and paneer. And, of course, the picture-perfect fried egg on top is the real showstopper of this dish!
If your life revolves around good food, and you are on the lookout for quick and easy ways to cook up a yummy meal, this spice blend is for you. The meat masala cuts cooking time by hours and the flavour it generates is absolutely incredible!
The views and opinions expressed, and assumptions & analysis presented in this content piece are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.