Starting Your Day Right!
Consuming a low-calorie, antioxidant-packed nutritious drink first thing in the morning is a fabulous start to your day, keeping you healthy and helping you lose weight. It brings your body out of its overnight state of fasting and provides a burst of energy that your body requires first thing in the morning! The correct choice of morning drink can rev up your metabolism, reduce toxins, perk up energy levels, improve your mood and help disconnect the genes that are responsible for storage of fat and triggering of chronic disorders. Spectacular, right?
What should you drink in the morning?
Chockfull of vital nutrients that keep your body nourished all day, the morning drink (for weight loss, especially) can jump-start your day! There's practically no prep time that’s required or you aren’t burdened with a messy cleanup. The drink needs very few ingredients, and the end result is a beverage that is super healthy. In this collection of morning drinks for weight loss, you'll find something that is really nutritious and will satisfy your cravings too!
What should you 5 perfect breakfast drinks
These fat burning drinks torch calories, pep up your energy levels ad taste delicious!
• Jeera paani: Convert your body into a fat burning machine by making your metabolic rate skyrocket! Jeera paaniis best for those who are trying to get rid of all those stubborn kilos as well as those who tend to be plagued by gastrointestinal tract discomfort. The cumin is a fantastic spice and a gastronomic delight, proffering enormous health benefits. It promises to - balance blood glucose levels and preventing spiking or plummeting, curb your appetite and check mindless snacking throughout the morning. The drink is absolutely refreshing, and is loaded with thymol and cuminaldehyde, which improve the working of the GI tract and rev up the digestion and metabolism significantly. A potent carminative, cumin is the most effective remedy to deal with flatulence, bloating, tummy pain, cramping and irregular bowel movement. Individuals who have a weak digestive system ought to begin their day with jeera pani. You can jazz things up by adding a dash of pepper and a spoonful of honey! You can try jeera powder from the Tata Sampann range to make this drink easily every morning. It is sourced from the Nagaur region of Rajasthan which is famous its jeera produce.
• Nimboo pani: The perfect wake-up call! With a glass of nimboo pani, you're getting a hit of fat-fighting and disease-battling antioxidants! Lemons help eliminate belly chub and also improve cholesterol levels. Jam-packed with vitamin C and robust polyphenols, the lemon is of the most nutritious fruits on the planet! This beverage makes your mind sharp and keeps your belly lean. It guarantees a massive beneficial impact on your body and has tremendous weight-loss power, making it a good morning drink for weight loss!
• Apple banana smoothie: Do not undervalue the healing powers of the apple and the banana! Combine apple, banana, cinnamon and alsi (flax seeds) and have chilled first thing in the morning. The apple perks up the immune mechanism, helps flattens your belly and prevents diabetes. Most importantly, it makes you crave a clean diet! Alongside, lose weight, combat bloat and pump-up energy levels with one single banana! The banana is of special importance to build lean muscle and to aid in faster muscle recovery. What’s more, it lowers anxiety and stress drastically. Cinnamon steadies your blood glucose profile, quells your hunger pangs and puts an end to senseless snacking on unhealthy nibbles. The drink tastes super-decadent; however, it is overflowing with a ton of natural, wholesome ingredients. Both the fruits provide powerful antioxidants that are brain and heart healthy, along with loads of immune-boosting vitamin C, and energizing vitamin B complex.
• Ginger paani: A decoction of ginger is a great way to begin your day. Ginger is brimming over with gingerols which are phenomenal health-enhancing phytonutrients and strong anti-inflammatory compounds. Boil freshly grated ginger in a glass of water for a few minutes and have warm; or you could take the drink to the next level by combining ginger, a dash of powdered pepper, and orange juice. Ginger pani with a brilliant twist! You could make this your go-to recipe for weight loss – it burns calories, revs up the metabolism, gingers up your digestion and promotes stable blood sugar levels. Get your weight loss journey underway and send your metabolism into an overdrive. This is how ginger works - it suppresses your appetite, squashes frequent hunger pangs and fires up the metabolic rate – thereby guaranteeing weight loss. What’s more, it tastes so good; you can have a glass every morning and not get bored of it!
• The green juice: Paalak (spinach) is the world's most ignored super food! Research demonstrates that the spinach is really nutrient dense; and combined with superheroes like lettuce and flax seeds you have an impressive fat-fighting super drink! It’s the idyllic low-calorie drink that will revitalize you! This rather unusual pairing is absolutely amazing in both nutrition as well as taste! Zero-calories, high in fibre, brimming over with disease-fighting anti-oxidants, laden with vitamins A, C and K, spinach and lettuce are simply wonderful.
Your morning drink should be loaded with a bunch of nutrients to keep your body in top-shape! Also, there's such an incredible assortment of nutritious ingredients to choose from, it's fun to mix and match and try out diverse, healthful combinations.
The views and opinions expressed, and assumptions & analysis presented in this content piece are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.