Spices To Add To Your Haldi Doodh
Turmeric has emerged as apowerhouse spice and is touted as a superfood. The spicecontains curcumin that is arobust antioxidant - it imparts thevivid and vibrantyellowhue as well as is responsible for itsstupendous health benefits. All these fabulous benefits have been backed and corroborated by clinical trials and research. A great way of consuming the spice is to have haldi doodh.
The astounding benefits of haldi doodh
Sip on the turmeric latte to tackle sniffles and improve immune mechanism. Cozying up with a mug of warminghaldidoodh most definitely makes wintersmore bearable! Let’s dive into the wonderful health benefits of haldi doodh.
• Turmeric is respected for its waist-whittling powers. It can help decreaseweight and body fat. It’s a belly-fat burner thatcan help reduce abdominal fat. So, make sure you consume this fat-blasting and metabolism-revving up beverage!
• Haldi doodh is a potent anti-inflammatory drink which appreciably reduces inflammation anywhere in the body. Curcumin in haldi is helps deal with rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis and arthritis; it battles these conditions by bringing down inflammation levels substantially.
• Haldi doodh can help boost your immune system’s working tremendously too. It shores up your immunity and it can make you less susceptible to infections. It can also help fight off infectious agents rapidly and aggressively.
• Turmeric milkrocksat the detox game. The spicecan help remove out noxious wastes from the body and detoxifies the liver.It combats free radicals and diminishes the ravages of ageing.
• Haldi doodh can also help with lowering cholesterol levels. It improves your lipid profile and protects your heart.
Add these 3 amazing spices to your turmeric latte!
To fashion this potent elixir, combine 1 cup milk with 2 teaspoons of haldi powder. Boil for a minute and then add in other spices of your choice. Sipping your way to health has never been tastier. Let’s take a look at some spices that can add to the benefits of haldi doodh.
• Pepper: This one is truly a smart combo;it gets you healthier and slimmer! Piperine - the active principlein black pepper puts a stop to the formation of new fat cells and this helpsburn belly fat.Pepper can alsobring down cholesterol levels. It can also help in absorption of curcumin in the body.
• Dry ginger powder: Ginger can helpboosts digestion, accelerates the emptying of the GI tract and also impedes enzymes and genes whichcause bloating.Gingerols in ginger are potent antioxidant agents and these along with the curcumin in haldi provide immense benefits. It can lessen muscle soreness after a workout. Soonth is also perfect for when you have pesky menstrual cramps and provides you immense relief. Ginger has also been linked to a better cholesterol profile and healthy blood glucose levels.
• Cardamom: Elaichi are seeds of a plant belonging to the ginger family. With its lovely sweet aroma,cardamom proffers a dessert-like flavor to the turmeric latte. It’s a powerful antioxidant as well as potent anti-inflammatory agent. Adding a dash of powdered elaichi, takes your haldi doodh to a whole new level!
While making haldi doodh this winter, try Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder. It is sourced from the Salem region of Tamil Nadu.Each packet of turmericproffers a minimum 3% curcumin.End your day on a comforting note with this delicious and healthy drink.
The views and opinions expressed, and assumptions & analysis presented in this content piece are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.